Thinking About the Future of Work
- 4 Ways To Avoid Unexpected Employee Turnover
- Retaining Top Talent: 5 Things Employees Value More Than Money
- Goal Setting Is Still The Most Effective Way To Manage Performance
- How Open Is Your Open-Door Policy?
- Great Expectations: Managing Your Work When Goals Change
- Puzzling Over Employee Engagement? It’s Not Rocket Science
The Independent Professional’s Roadmap to Self-Employment Success
The full-time employee, the staple of the US workplace, is becoming an endangered species. We are on the brink of a seismic shift in the employer / employee relationship that will redefine the nature of jobs and careers.
This book describes what’s driving this change and includes a pragmatic action plan for professionals who wish to survive the challenge of how to be successful. Available from Amazon in Paperback and Kindle Formats.
Click on the podcast links below to access interviews
with Katy and book reviews for Free Agent.
Survive Your Promotion!
The 90 Day Success Plan for New Managers
You’ve been promoted… but are you prepared to turn this opportunity into a success? This book contains everything you need to know to ace your first 90 days and build momentum for the rest of your career!
Learn important skills such as how to manage your time, deal with conflict, align team goals with organizational objectives, motivate individuals, and much more! Including a complete 90 day blueprint for your transition, this book is designed to move you directly from theory to success! Available from Amazon in Paperback and Kindle Formats.