This week I had a chance to chat with Michael Boezi on his awesome Marketing Without The Marketing Podcast. Some things we covered:
- Some background on how the world of work changing—and how it affects you.
- Why is this a great time to start your own small business—or do the “solo thing.”
- How you can’t manage your time, but can manage your priorities instead.
- Trends in the “change in alignment” between individuals and employers.
- How the structure of your role is not nearly as important as your mindset.
- The biggest reasons that people struggle with the transition from employee to indie biz.
- How your social posts create a “portfolio” that showcase your idea and what you care about.
- Why you should NOT follow your passion, but find your superpower instead.
- How personal branding is not just for entrepreneurs. Traditional employees can benefit too.