You’re not going to want to miss this one – the first episode of the indieworking podcast features the super smart Michael Katz of Blue Penguin Development. Michael is an expert in marketing for solo-professionals, and in this episode we talk about everything you need to know about newsletters. Michael answers all my questions including:
- Are newsletters still relevant?
- Do I have to stick to a schedule?
- How often should I put my newsletter out?
- What should I talk about?
- How do I know what my audience wants to hear?
Have more questions? Ask in the comments! You can also download the podcast and listen anytime.
Update: Michael has just released a free video series on how to create an exceptional newsletter. Check it out and find out how you can use newsletters to build strong relationships with your audience!